Agustín Li Gambi
President of the Legal Affairs Commission, Argentinian Association of Lotteries, Pools and Casinos (ALEA)
- President of the Legal Affairs Commission of ALEA, member of the Legal Affairs Commission of CIBELAE, General Director of Legal Affairs of the Provincial Gaming Institute of Neuquén, Argentina.
- Lawyer (National University of Córdoba- Argentina) – Technician in Management and Administration of Games of Chance (ALEA) – Diploma in “Evidence Strategy and Procedural Success” from the National University of Córdoba, Argentina, and in “Private Law” from the Bar Association and Attorneys of Neuquén, Argentina.
- Judicial Branch of the Province of Córdoba, Argentina
- Associate in various legal firms.
- Dissertation at various seminars and conferences on games of chance.
- Experience in gaming for more than 13 years, providing advice to the Province of Neuquén and other Provinces, to ALEA, and through this Association to various companies related to the field.
06-Feb-2024ICC Capital SuiteLatin America Roundtable