Welcome to the ICE London 2024 Exhibitor Zone!
We cannot wait to welcome you back to Excel London for ICE 2024. While we open our doors on the 6th February 2024 to our global network of gaming professionals, our Exhibitor Zone (eZone), as well as our dedicated Customer Success Team, are here to support you from NOW!
All of the information you see throughout our eZone is designed to help you prepare for a successful participation at ICE 2024. In the eZone, you will find:
- Exhibitor Notices - important notices and a summary of new processes or regulations
- Exhibitor Registration
- Exhibitor Technical Manual - a technical guide to ICE 2024 to help you prepare your booth; detailing our health and safety notices, site regulations and stand design regulations
- Services and Suppliers - order your services via our portfolio of recommended suppliers
- Manage eZone access - make sure that your team members have access to the eZone
- Show Information - an A-Z of exhibitor information
- Marketing - find all our marketing materials to add to your website, emails and social media
- Getting to ICE - information on getting to ICE
The ICE 2024 Exhibitor Technical Manual is now live. While our eZone contains all of the essential information to maximise your participation at the show, our Exhibitor Technical Manual helps you to best prepare your stand and details our health and safety notices to safeguard all persons involved in the making of ICE 2024.
Please ensure that you take some time to read through the whole manual paying, particular attention to your responsibilities detailed in the Health and Safety section. We also encourage you to pass on all the relevant information to you stand contractor.
When you first log into the eZone, you will be asked to upload your company information. This will ensure that we can shout out about your attendance as soon as your participation is confirmed and you will then be given access to the rest of the eZone and the Exhibitor Technical Manual.
If we can provide any support, please do not hesitate to contact us: